569. He is tough,but I am even tougher. 他是一個硬漢子,不過我要比他更 硬。 (點我聽發音看解釋)
我要簡單學英文
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:15
569. He is tough,but I am even tougher. (點我聽發音看解釋)
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:15
568. Do you have any suggestions for me? (點我聽發音看解釋)
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:06
567. Can you recognize that woman,Mary? (點我聽發音看解釋)
567. Can you recognize that woman,Mary? 你能認出那個女人是誰了嗎,瑪麗? (點我聽發音看解釋)
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:05
566. Are your grandparents still living? (點我聽發音看解釋)
566. Are your grandparents still living? 你的祖父母還在麼? (點我聽發音看解釋)
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:04
565. You may as well tell me the truth.(點我聽發音看解釋)
565. You may as well tell me the truth. 你還是把事實告訴我為好。 (點我聽發音看解釋)
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:04
564. You can never turn the clock back.(點我聽發音看解釋)
564. You can never turn the clock back. 時光不能倒流。 (點我聽發音看解釋)
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:03
563. Would you like to leave a message? (點我聽發音看解釋)
563. Would you like to leave a message? 你要留話嗎? (點我聽發音看解釋)
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:02
562. Will you be free tomorrow evening?(點我聽發音看解釋)
562. Will you be free tomorrow evening? 你明晚有空嗎? (點我聽發音看解釋)
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:01
561. We often call him by his nickname.(點我聽發音看解釋)
561. We often call him by his nickname. 我們經常叫他的綽號。(點我聽發音看解釋)
- Jul 17 Sun 2011 23:00
560. To be honest with you,I'm twenty. (點我聽發音看解釋)
560. To be honest with you,I'm twenty. 老實說,我20歲。(點我聽發音看解釋)